1. Download the current version for Mac or PC here.
2. Install the plug-in (instructions are in the file "How to install" in the download).
3. Open any image with Photoshop.
4. Launch the plug-in: Photoshop's menu Filter > Sattva > Descreen.
5. If you installed a demo version (Home or Professional) you may use it for free with images upto 2000x2000 pixels; registration is not required. If you installed a retail version, the activation dialog will appear.
Make sure a retail version is installed rather than a demo.
At the first launch the retail version of the plug-in (Photoshop's menu Filter > Sattva > Descreen) you will see Software activation dialog.
1. Enter your name and email. Click Personalize button.
2. Copy the registration code to the clipboard (using the mouse). Close the dialog. Send a email to sattvasattva.ru with this code to obtain the activation key. Alternatively you can send the registration code using our mail webform or Facebook.
3. When you receive the activation key, paste it to the dialog (using the mouse) and click Activate button. If you have not yet purchased the activation key you can do that here: purchase the activation key.
The plug-in should be activated.
The free demo works without an activation. If you would like to install the free demo, close Photoshop and reinstall the plug-in. During the installing choose demo.
That happens when you change the name of your computer. You need send a email to sattvasattva.ru with the registration code to get a new activation key.
Should you have any questions, please send them to sattvasattva.ru or using our mail webform or Facebook.
Probably our communication was blocked by antispam filters. Send your email to sattvadescreengmailcom or using our mail webform. Also try to use other your email accounts or Facebook.